We are having some trouble using the Quectel STK AT commands and need help resolving it.
Our main goal is to retrieve the balance using the STK menu (that is the only way to do so), using SIM800 Series module we were already successful in doing that.
When using the STK app on a mobile phone, these are the steps to get the balance
- Select the first item
- In the next Select item screen, select the third item (balance)
- If needed the STK app will ask for the password
- The STK session is ended (the STK app goes back to the main screen) and the balance is displayed using DISPLAY TEXT (more on that later)
Now using the Quectel modem, I use AT commands to produce the same result
- Select the first item AT+STKENV=“D30782020181900101”
- In the next Select item screen, select the third item (balance) If needed the STK app will ask for the password
+STKPCI:0,“D03F8103012304820281828D3004456E7472657A206C6520636F646520636F6E666964656E7469656C203A0D0A362063686966667265732028302D392991020606” => input password
- Input the password (which is 111111)
+STKPCI:1,“D03C81030113008202818305165472616974656D656E7420656E2036F7572732E2E2E0B190101038154F5000410ED69EC90113BCA7F71B9E5ED07BB7935” => send short message
- Send the STK SMS
+STKPCI: 2 => end stk session
+STKPCI: 0,“D009810301200082028103” => play tone
The problem with these AT commands is, I am not able to see the display text showing the balance, I tried everything to no avail.
With my other SIM800 modem, after the play tone is received, at+stktrs=10 (ending the stk session) will show a display text like this one :
+STKPCI: 0,DISPLAY TEXT,129,04566F747265206372056469742052656368617267652045787072657373206573743A203433352E30302044482E => your balance is 435.00 DH (translated)
I tried using the equivalent of at+stktrs=10 (AT+STKTR=“810301218182028281830110”) but nothing is displayed.
What am I missing ?