UC200T-GL: Sending SMS with Line Feed

Hello,
I have an application that is sending SMS using UC20 module. There are Line Feed characters (0x0A) in the message, and they are send with no problems.

I am currently testing UC200T-GL module. When sending messages, all Line Feed characters are skipped. I check on the module TX pin, and Indeed, the response to the AT+CMGS command display the message I want to send, without the Line Feed.
With the carriage return caracter (0x0D), same thing. It seems to be ignored by the UC200.

So what should I do to insert a Line Break in a SMS message send by UC200

Thank you
Antoine

Dear Antoine.Nauzet,

Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.

Could you please provide me with the firmware version of UC200T-GL module?Use the ATI command to check the firmware version and send the query to me.Now I am testing and investigating the cause of the problem, and I will give you a new reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dear Antoine.Nauzet,

I have tested it and found that when testing under firmware version: UC200TGLAAR02A05M16, it is OK to insert a newline in the message. You can try to update the module firmware version to fix this problem.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Hello,
Here is the response to ATI command.
Quectel
UC200T
Revision: UC200TGLAAR02A04M16

As I had no response here,I send a question the the support via email. They (eason.he@quectel.com to be precise) told me that the problem was still present in latest version, but will be corrected in the next version.

I am currently trying to connect the PCI module to the USB. Do you have specific recommandation?

Where can I download UC200TGLAAR02A05M16 firmware version?

Thank you for your help
Antoine

Dear Antoine.Nauzet,

I have sent the firmware version of UC200TGLAAR02A09M16 to your email. This is the latest version, which also fixes the problem that a newline cannot be inserted in the message. After the upgrade, you can confirm whether the upgrade is successful through ATI command, I hope it can help you.Could you please clarify if you are connecting the PCI module to USB to upgrade the firmware version?

Thanks & Best Regards!