Types of L26-T module

Hi!
In new version of GNSS Protocol Specification (Quectel_L26-DRL26-PL26-TLC98S_Series_GNSS_Protocol_Specification_V1.3.pdf) compared to version 1.2, I saw additional types of L26-T modules: L26-T(B) and L26-T(D). What are these types of modules and what is the difference between this modules? I also noticed that a separate document “Quectel_L26-TD_Hardware_Design_V1.0.pdf” appeared. When designing the product, I was guided by the document “Quectel_L26-PL26-T_Hardware_Design_V1.1.pdf”. The current version at the moment is 1.2 (Quectel_L26-PL26-T_Hardware_Design_V1.2.pdf). At first glance, I could not find any difference in the documents “Quectel_L26-TD_Hardware_Design_V1.0.pdf” and “Quectel_L26-PL26-T_Hardware_Design_V1.2.pdf”. Please clarify the differences between the L26-T, L26-T(B) and L26-T(D) modules. Thank you in advance.

Hi Dabaz,

L26-T(B) is a standard single band module, without high precision timing feature.

About L26-T(D), it has higher anti-sulfuration capabilities with some components updated. And the ordering code is L26TD-S89.

For the ordinary version L26T-S89, it uses the same firmware as L26-T(D).

Best regards

Hi Raphael!
Did I understand correctly that there are currently 3 versions of the module?

1. L26-T
  2. L26-T(B)
  3. L26-T(D)

And what is “anti-sulfuration capabilities”?

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Hi Dabaz,

Under high temperature, high humidity, high corrosion and other conditions, the general module is prone to corrosion and lead to performance degradation or damage, and the anti-sulfuration module can effectively resist such corrosion and maintain good stability.

Best regards.