The ec200u module is always in download mode

im working with ec200u modules, i downloaded the drivers and updated the drivers, then when i’m connecting the module through usb , in my device manger it is showing like this

and i came to know that the device is in download mode, but i didn’t done anything before to put the module into download mode, i just buyed from the supplier, and directly connected, didn’t done any firmware updation, so what i want to do for coming out of the download mode?, please help

1 Like

Hi @Sajith_P,
Please check the USB_BOOT pin (115) of the module. It mustn’t be HIGH (1.8V) before the boot sequence is completed, or else the module will stuck in download mode.

thank you, that was the actual problem

hi @Victor.W ,
my module have stuck in download mode. I checked USB_BOOT pin and it wasn’t HIGH. but every time I try to program module it would stuck in Erase Boot.

and it just always show Diag COM!

@saba Can you at least boot the module and get it up and running? Or it’s always in download mode, even if you’re not programming it?
You can try connecting the USB_BOOT to GND, just to make sure it is indeed not HIGH. Because this just looks like it’s in download mode.

yes it is always in download mode even if I boot it. and yes again I have connected USB_BOOT to GND and it didn’t work.
It won’t out of downloading mode :frowning:

Hi @saba Can you get a standard firmware and use a newer version of QFlash (both are available from supplier) to flash it and see if it works?