SOS ! EG915U blocked connexion in off mode

Hi,
After trying to setup my EG915-U, i can’t use my module anymore. Indeed, after a reboot (AT+CFUN=1,1) my module was blocked on off connection mode (long time light off, short time on).
I suspect a bad apn configuration, wherease i used the settings given by my internet provider.
i executed the following commands :slight_smile:

• AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,1
  • AT+CFUN=1,1
  • AT+CGATT?
  • AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“”, « ip_address »,0,0
  • AT+CGACT=1,1
  • AT+CGPADDR=1
    I applied all this command a first time without any problems but the system still didn’t work as a modem, so i retried it and the system, after the reboot, was blocked.

You need to configure your APN with AT+CGDCONT or probably AT+QICSGP, please refer to the manual for details.

Hi,
I can modify my file with AT+CGDCONT but when i try to save it with AT+CGACT=1,1 it doens’t work and report an error 50.
Before my second modifications it worked.
I also tried with AT+QICSGP=1,“my apn”,“”,“”,0 it returned me an error with number but become the profile.
Each two minutes my system return the two following messages :

Capture

I haven’t set anything so i don’t understand why it does it, i put it here if it gives you a way to solve my problem.

Your +QICSGP command looks wrong to me, please refer to the command manual.
Also see this example.
Please do not use screenshots when you want to share some textual information.

After using the samples customized for my configuration, it still not works.
The command at+qnetdevctl=1,1,1 respond me +QNETDEVSTATUS: 0 which means my device is out, but when i exe an AT+CFUN=1 it does the same…
Maybe should i just flash the firm no ?

Please show the output of

AT+CGDCONT?
AT+CGACT?
+CGDCONT: 1,"IP","orange","0.0.0.0",0,0
+CGACT: 1,0

At this stage I would try AT+CGACT=1,1
If it fails then it is probably due to APN and/or authentication misconfiguration.
Some carriers may require the use of a specific context (not 1).

Ok ok, and indeed it fails, i will search for my problem, but do you explain why it went as wrong as it appears ?
I did an important mistake by redo the operation in my first comment ??

This looks wrong. Write command is defined as follows:
AT+CGDCONT=<cid>[,<PDP_type>[,<APN>[,<PDP_addr>[,<data_comp>[,<head_comp>[,<IPv4_addr_alloc>[,<request_type>]]]]]]]

Example (from the manual):
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","UNINET"

Don’t worry i didn’t just let a blank thing in the third option of the function.
I even tried as :

• AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“orange”
  • AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“orange”,“<my_ip_address>”,0,0

The second command worked when i did it for the first time.
Each one work but that’s when i try to activate it with AT+CGACT=1,1 that it returns me an error 50

Did they tell you to manually configure <PDP_addr> with specific IP address?
Does the same SIM work in another modem or phone?

no, i add it by myself.
And yes it still works on other systems. The problem is “physicaly” located on the EG915 module. I already had the same problem on an other module and i didn’t know what put the system as down as it was. Because i had other module of the same reference i tried to change the hardware piece one by one and finally the only one problem was identified in the module EG by itself. All the devices linked with it were ok but no it. I hope you understood what i mean.

Edit.

After trying other ways i finally flashed the modules with a EG915U firmware and the module rework correctly.
Thanks to @jfrog for his help.
Have a good day ^^