Setup gsm modem

need help setting up ec21-a modem ive installed drivers and all nothing is working my tmobile sim cards are all activated as well it dont detect sim cards at all i dont know what to do the version it says i have is VERSION: EC21AFAR05A04M4G
Aug 18 2017 16:58:30
Authors: QCT

Does the module read the SIM card properly?

AT+CPIN?

it says error when i do that command

i also need new firmware as well i think

it says i have this version when i do at+cversion EC21AFAR05A04M4G
Aug 18 2017 16:58:30
Authors: QCT

My preliminary judgment is that your hardware design may not be able to connect the SIM card, so I suggest you pull out the SIM pin of the module and connect the SIM card holder directly

yes ive done that as well boss

certain at commands give error as welll i need advanced help please

You can also buy our EVB development board to try to verify

why do i have to buy anything else ? i see other users have same problem as well as me and most of the fixes come from doing the AT commands ? my situation cant be fixed with the AT commands ? and im also asking about the latest firmware for my EC21-A modem whats the answer for that?

The inability to read the SIM card has nothing to do with the AT instruction and firmware version. I suggest that you can upload your hardware design and re-initiate the problem in the forum, and our hardware engineers will help check

whats the latest firmware for ec21-a gsm modem ? can you send the latest one to my email ? Alanchastine@gmail.com

I have sent it to you