SC200K-CE Android 10 source code download and flash user guide

Hi Dear
I bought a tag reader running on a sc200k-ce chip, with 8581e5h spreadtrum unisoc, 2gb ram 16gb.
I need to compile kernel to add some missing configuration needed to run a web app.
An entire source code download and flash user guide
Drive link or ftp would be a great help for me.

I am sorry FTP and Android SDK cannot be released through the forum.
If you provide your company, firmware version, purchase route, contact the local sales or FAE. These should be provided by them.

If you need some guides or help from forum, it is possible.

I contacted The rrfid reader supplier, they didn’t understand my request, i can’t get company, firmware version, purchase route, contact the local sales or FAE.
What i can do ? Im stuck

Could you take a photo of the SC200K-CE?

What I mean is what’s the company name of yours, and which country are you in.

1 Like

Company name : Gusto Solutions

Purchase route : via SHENZHEN CHAFON TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

I need documentation guides for hardware and software implementation and files ( android 10 kernel source tree). to develop the product

any news or updates please im stuck?

Hi Hassan,
Did you buy a module or an EVB Kit? I am not sure if SHENZHEN CHAFON TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD is our agent. Generally, you need to apply for SDK and FTP download permissions through sales and Local FAE. Our company needs to obtain your project information, and only after the PM review can get data and technical support. so you can try contacting your dealer first.thx.

i contact them, they told me to ask you , my project it’s to add docker on the product to run my web services , to do that i need , to reconfigure (compile the kernel ) , so that’s why i need android data and tech support

help guys please , im stuck , i cant do anything without your help

it’s necessary for me to do it, to confirm a big oder

Dear Hassan_EZZAINABI,
Sorry for the late reply. If you want to get the code, tools and technical support of the module, you can contact the sales team in your region, create a project and obtain them after approval.