SC200E strange behaviour

I have a custom board with SC200E and suddenly the working behaviour changed. Android doesn’t goes anymore to suspend mode for example.

If a burn the same binaries at a different board or in Quectel development kit all works well and issue seems to happens at this specific module, but I’m afraid because I don’t know what caused that behaviour.

I noticed that module with problem, when I give an “adb shell” command shows only $ or # when root, but at normal modules I get “bengal: / $” and “bengal: / #”. Idon’t know why this problematic module lose the Bengal name at shell (yes he usually has, before the problem) and it’s the only relevant difference that I noticed.

Has it ever happened to anyone? The module lose some ROM or something that burn with QFIL doesn’ fix? Are any solution for restore this?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi, leonardo:
You can burn a update package to check it the issue still exists.
Thanks.

Zheng,

Could you explain how can I do it?

Leonardo

HI,
Do you have our FTP account?
If yes, you can download the firmware package from FTP and burn the package into your device.
Thanks.

I have zip files inside folder called firmware:

SC200EEMNAR12A01_BP01.001_prebuilt.zip and SC200EEMNAR12A01_BP01.001_Android12.0.0.01.001.zip but the instructions are all about compile and generate binaries to burn the board using QFIL. Are there some documentation that teach how burn these prebuilt?

Hi,
No need to burn files in prebuilt.
You juse need to unzip SC200EEMNAR12A01_BP01.001_Android12.0.0.01.001.zip and burn the images in this folde using QFIL tool.
Thanks.