SC200E - camera bring up

I’m trying to bring up a camera at CSI-0 interface of SC200E. My camera isn’t exactly the same of development kit but use same sensor S5K3P9SP04, at least I think is the same.

I follow the document “SC200E Series Camera Driver Development Guide” but parameters are basically the same, registers, etc. But camera doesn’t start at all atempts, sometimes I need to try some times to camera start.

I can see a lot of this error messages at dmesg, that doesn’t occur at development kit and I think that this is the problem.

CAM_ERR: CAM-CCI: cam_cci_irq: 229 Base:ffffff80094e5000, M0_Q0 NACK ERROR: 0x8000000

Someone knows what this message means and the better aprouch to solve this issue?

At all attempts I2C can probe the camera:

CAM_INFO: CAM-SENSOR: cam_sensor_driver_cmd: 810 CAM_ACQUIRE_DEV Success, sensor_id:0x3109,sensor_slave_addr:0x5a
CAM_INFO: CAM-OPE: cam_ope_mgr_acquire_hw: 2767 OPE: 0 acquire succesfull rc 0
CAM_INFO: CAM-SENSOR: cam_sensor_util_request_gpio_table: 1080 No GPIO data
CAM_INFO: CAM-SENSOR: msm_cam_sensor_handle_reg_gpio: 1752 Input Parameters are not proper

I see that in my board and development kit there’s no signal at CSI0_CLK_P and CSI0_CLK_N. This diff clock isn’t necessary, MCLK replaces this one?

Thank you,

Leonardo

Quectel team, anyone to help me? It’s very important.

Best regards,
Leonardo

Dear customer:
Do you have SEservice account?
For this topic, better to create a ticket in EService and provide detailed information.
Thanks.