SC20, Stream live video using FFMPEG command

Dear support team,

We wanted to stream a video to the server using FFMPEG command

1. We could able to stream saved video from the sdcard to the server using ffmpeg command.

2. When we are trying to stream live video to the server through ffmpeg command, we are getting issues.

Command:-

-re -rtsp_transport tcp -t 60 -i /dev/video0 -c copy -f rtsp -rtsp_transport tcp rtsp://

Error messages:-

[video4linux2,v4l2 @ 0xb8df2d80]

cannot open video device /dev/video0: Device or resource busy

type=1400 audit(0.0:171): avc: denied { open } for path="/dev/video0" dev=“tmpfs” ino=1304 scontext=u:r:system_app:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:video_device:s0 tclass=chr_file permissive=1

/dev/video0: Device or resource busy

1. We are not able to access the camera using ffmpeg command.

2. Please let us know how to access camera for streaming live video using ffmpeg command. Do we need to assign camera device to any other path. If yes please help us in which file we need to change the path.

Thanks and Regards,
Thippeswamy H U

Dear customer:
we have not used this command before. We will try this command and tell you the result.

okay. Check and let me know

Dear Jax zhang,

Have you tested that command?

Thanks and Regards,
Thippeswamy H U

Hi, Had you find any solution?

sorry,still wait for expert’s answer

okay. Let me know once its done.

Dear customer:
we need know what’s the camera type you are using now, mipi camera or the USB camera.

Hi,
We are using MIPI camera interface

Dear customer:
if you use mipi camera, we don;t support to use this command to get the video node.
you can use a USB camera to do that.
thank you for your

Okay, what kind of camera it is i.e. USB camera. Could you share me the part number