SC20 Software Development

Hi All,

I have several years of embedded system development with the use of ARM core MCU but I am green to SC20.

I am going to use SC20 for a gerenal application like an MCU to control some peripherals like motors and GUI + TP (MIPI TFT) building. I have a few questions about the software development

1. Are there any IDE(Like IAR / Keil) for debugging the embedded system with Android as OS?
  2. I are looking for some example codes or SDK as a reference to start with it
    3, I would like to get start with the EVB first. Are there any guidance for me to get start with it?

Can anyone help regarding them?

Thanks,
Patrick

Hi ,Patricklau:
If you need an IDE, you can use Android Studio.
Are you a personal developer or a company?

Thank you for your reply.
I intend to use it for my potential project for commercial use. Since my system will be complicated and so there is a need to have an IDE to debug the code.

Thanks for this solution. I also have the same case. Very helpful.

App development by https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development is the next step that your web design and development team will take to provide your site with all of the necessary functionality. An app development firm will bring your ideas to life through professional software development. They will work closely with you and your team in order to come up with the best possible solution. When it comes to apps, no one can deny that there are plenty of options available today and that it can be difficult for even experienced developers to choose the right ones.