SBAS Activation for L26T

Hi Quectel team,

Iam encountering difficulties activating SBAS (Satellite-Based Augmentation System) on my Quectel module. According to the protocol specification document, I should be able to activate SBAS by sending the command “$PSTMSBASONOFF*57”. However, despite sending the command successfully, SBAS does not seem to activate as expected.

Steps Taken:
I have followed the instructions provided in the protocol specification document and sent the command “$PSTMSBASONOFF*57” over the GNSS UART interface. Despite this, SBAS remains inactive.

Observations:
While attempting to activate SBAS, I have observed that the command is successfully transmitted over the GNSS UART interface, PTSMSBAS logs are not getting . However, SBAS does not activate as anticipated.

Request for Assistance:
I am seeking assistance from the Quectel community or support team to troubleshoot this issue and successfully activate SBAS on my module.

Any guidance or suggestions to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Harish
Please use the “$PSTMGETPAR,1500*27\r\n” command to check the software version and let me know.
Also, please confirm whether the SBAS constellation can be found in your location.