RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

hello can you send me the latest firmware?

Thanks

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Hello Herbert, is this the latest firm? = RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G if not can I get the latest copy for my RM520N? Thanks

YES,I have sent it to your email,pls check

I recieved it and it works perfectly. Thank you

Can you please also send me the latest drivers and firmware for RM520N-GL? I am using windows OS. Thank you! @herbert.pan-Q

email: zxc.11russel@gmail.com

Can I also get a copy of the latest RM520N-GL firmware and flash utility (for Linux if possible)? Thanks!

I have sent them to your email,pls check

Hi,

Can I have it too? I have two modules

1. at+qmr:
    RM520NGLAAR01A05M4G

2. at+amr:
    RM500QAEAAR13A01M4G

received, thank you so much.

I have one more question, now I have the upgrade files but how can I upgrade the firmware using QCOM_v1.6? or at commands in general. Is there any instruction?

cheers,
Reza.

I have a 520 engineering sample that needs a lower firmware. Can you please send me RM520NGLAAR01A05M4G_01.001.01.001 and RM520NGLAAR01A04M4G_01.001.01.001 to club977@gmail.com? Thank you.

Hello, can you please send RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G if this is the latest version?..Thanks
rlynema@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade the firmware of a RM500 module and the ati command output is as follows:

Quectel
RM500Q-AE
Revision: RM500QAEAAR13A01M4G

I have got the latest version of the firmware from you and I’m using QFLASH_V5.5 to upgrade the module’s firmware. In the instructions from quectel it is stated that for RM500 modules you need to use “USB DM” port and I follow that. Here is the screenshots of device manager and the QFLASH:

and when I click start, the QFLASH is not able to recognize the USB DM port (COM19), instead recognizes COM21 and starts to get the pass to that port and download firehose files. But after some seconds, it fails (the error shown in the screenshot below). Also, in device manager I cannot see the ports I was able to see at the beginning.

Maybe the above information can help you to troubleshoot, If you need more information, please let me know.

All the Best,
Reza.

I have sent the latest Qflash,pls try

RM520NGLAAR01A05M4G_01.001.01.001

Can you send latest firmware to tokenz@gmail.com ? Thank you