RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

HI, Could you please send me the Windows driver and the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL?

RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_02.003.02.003

Please send to yebucoa@gmail.com

Thanks

RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.001.01.001 It is the latest firmware I can find, and I have sent the driver to your email

Hi Herbert,
can you please send me the latest windows 11 usb driver for the quectel RM520N-GL? i’ try this:
5G_Windows_USB_Driver_V2.2.4.zip, but it doesn’t even start installing the files (after starting the executable, after a few seconds the installation procedure closes without having installed anything).
I also need these drivers to be able to install the latest firmware available (A06) . Thank you.

I have sent it to your email,pls try again

Can the rm520n-gl use the module to convert to the Ethernet port? I heard that the 500q module has an r11 firmware that can directly convert the module to the Ethernet port. I want to install a board of this kind, but no one knows whether the rm520n-gl can directly use the adapter board to use the module to convert the Ethernet port. The board is just a circuit board. If there is no CPU or system, just use the module to switch to Ethernet. Whether this is supported, can I get the answer here, and I hope friends who know it can help me. thank you very much!!

Can the rm520n-gl use the module to convert to the Ethernet port? I heard that the 500q module has an r11 firmware that can directly convert the module to the Ethernet port. I want to install a board of this kind, but no one knows whether the rm520n-gl can directly use the adapter board to use the module to convert the Ethernet port. The board is just a circuit board. If there is no CPU or system, just use the module to switch to Ethernet. Whether this is supported, can I get the answer here, and I hope friends who know it can help me. thank you very much!!

@herbert.pan-Q Could you please send me the firmware and AT Commands as well at trega.softwave@gmail.com ?

Thank you in advance

I have sent it to your email,pls check

@herbert.pan-Q - please send me the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL and the latest linux flash utlitity.

Thank you.

Hi, sorry if I haven’t answered you anymore, thanks again for the files, this time I solved it.

Hi @herbert.pan-Q

can you send me the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL? Darkaster@gmail.com

thanks a lot

Thanks @herbert.pan-Q I got drivers. Can you also send me latest firmware for RM520N-GL? Now i have RM520NGLAAR01A05M4G. Darkaster@gmail.com

Can you please also send the latest firmware and AT command documentation for the RM520 to me? dmaas@cs.utah.edu

Best,
Dustin

1 Like

Can You send it to lintvarevdenis@gmail.com e-mail please? If possible, send also QFlash v6.1.

Can i get the latest firmware (and neccesary software to update) for RM520N-GL? please send it to caliboi01@gmail.com. Thanks.

Could you please share the latest firmware to my email please? Thank you.