RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

你可以给我一份rm520n-gl的固件和驱动吗?非常感谢,邮箱:Dashan_IZ@outlook.com

• I have sent it to your email, please check!!

你可以给我一份rm520n-gl的linux驱动吗?非常感谢,邮箱:Dashan_IZ@outlook.com

• I have sent it to your email, please check!!

Hello @herbert.pan-Q can you please tell me what are the AT commands necessary to set Carrier Aggregation.

The rm520n-gl module was switched to RNDIS mode by me, and I used the 2.2.14 version of the windows driver you gave me, which cannot be fully driven. The device manager keeps flashing, and the at port cannot switch to other modes because the driver does not take effect. I heard that there is a 2.3.1 windows driver that can solve this problem, can you send it to me? If not can you help me find it? I can’t figure it out, because the driver can’t switch to other modes, so it can’t be used, or is there any way to restore the factory settings? Except for at, because it is no longer effective. Email: Dashan_IZ@outlook.com

thank you very much! ! !

The rm520n-gl module was switched to RNDIS mode by me, and I used the 2.2.14 version of the windows driver you gave me, which cannot be fully driven. The device manager keeps flashing, and the at port cannot switch to other modes because the driver does not take effect. I heard that there is a 2.3.1 windows driver that can solve this problem, can you send it to me? If not can you help me find it? I can’t figure it out, because the driver can’t switch to other modes, so it can’t be used, or is there any way to restore the factory settings? Except for at, because it is no longer effective. Email: Dashan_IZ@outlook.com

thank you very much

I also have an RM520N-GL I would need the drivers, at command, firmware and any manual, the email where to send everything is: ciro.scanr@gmail.com Thanks.

I need the linux drivers and the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL module. Kindly send it to my email: vedant.girish.dalvi@ipa.fraunhofer.de

Hello, thanks for the file, in the pdf file I noticed that however they concern the various modules of the Q series, in my case having a 520N they will probably be different I assume, or will those remain valid? Thank you.

I have sent you the pre-archive file, please check it

Hi, I saw the email, which concerns the RG520N I have the RM520N-GL (the same as the subject of this topic by the way) or rather this one:

On the first mail you had sent the firmware for the correct module, now only the correct pdf and at command for the RM520N-GL (slot M2) are missing. Thank you

I have sent you the pre-archive file again, please check it

hello, yes now its ok thankyou

Hello, I need the latest firmware for my RM520N-GL please. Thank you.

I have sent it to your email, please check!!

Hey, I have not received your email. Can you please send the linux drivers and the latest firmware for the RM520N-GL module to this email (vgdalvi1997@gmail.com) instead?

Thanks in advance!

I have an issue with my RM520N-GL where my host device keeps loosing connection with the device. (USB buss shows device drop and return) My firmware is the latest already but could I get the firmware file to try a reflash?

Thanks!

Email: julian.cecchetto@blach.com

I show the latest firmware version RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_02.003.02.003 is available. Could I get a copy along with the latest qflash utils?

I have sent it to your email, please check!!