RM520N-GL Firmware, etc

Hey, could I please have drivers for linux/windows, at commands guide and please the latest firmware, thank you a lot!
ofdas23@gmail.com

please share firmware and linux driver for RM520N-GL to mail
manikantananda777@gmail.com

I have sent them to your email,pls check

thank you sir… this linux driver is enough to use Quectel RM520N-GL M.2 form factor module embedded in Ubuntu system. Any additional drivers are required?

Could someone please provide the latest firmware, Linux drivers, and documentation for the RN520N-GL?

The module I’m working with currently has RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G.

Also, is there a better or more up-to-date AT command reference PDF than the one titled “RM5xxQ_Series_AT_Commands_Manual_V1.1.1_Preliminary_20201009.pdf” from 2020?

Some of the mode-switching commands mentioned in that manual are not being accepted, for some reason:

AT+QETH=“rgmii”,“ENABLE”,1,0,1

ERROR
AT+QETH=“rgmii”,“ENABLE”,1,1,1

ERROR
at+qmap=“mpdn_rule”,0,1,0,1,1

ERROR

I’d like to get IPPT mode to work, but would settle for bringing it up in COMMON (NAT / routed) mode at first. So far I’ve not been able to receive any response at all from the module over Ethernet, using an RTL8125 chip on the PCIe interface.

Using the config below, and testing from a host on 192.168.12.0/24, even ARP resolution fails for the module’s 192.168.120.1 address.

+QCFG: “data_interface”,1,0
+QCFG: “pcie/mode”,1
+QETH: “eth_driver”,“r8125”,1

+QETH: “RGMII”,“ENABLE”,1,0
+QETH: “RGMII”,1,1
+QETH: “RGMII”,0,2
+QETH: “RGMII”,0,3
+QETH: “RGMII”,0,4

+QMAP: “LANIP”,192.168.120.150,192.168.120.200,192.168.120.1

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

please share RM520N-GL firmware, drivers (windows11 and Linux) and AT command manual to wjxcg@live.com
Tq

hi @herbert.pan-Q - could I get the latest firmware, drivers and tools for RM520N-GL? I currently have

RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G

regency.rodeo-0t@icloud.com

thanks

Can i have Latest Firmware for this Version RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G and also the flash tool and drivers and the pdf file of procedure to upgrade the firmware , Thank You !

Hi @herbert.pan-Q ,

i didn’t receive the email.
Could you please re-send it to:
dgel27@gmail.com
dmitry@asocscloud.com

Thanks!

Hello

Can you please send to: al3azef_2@hotmail.com me all files for RM520N-GL:

• Linux and windows drivers
  • latest firmware
  • AT commands manual
  • any other development files and documents

Thank you !

I have sent it to your email,pls check

I have sent it to your email,pls check

RM520N-GL Modem firmware, What is the latest version? I currrenly have A06M4G and heard A07M4G might be available. If it is can you send me that firmware in an email with the tools for windows.
Also maybe include the A05M4G firmware in case I need to flash backwards.
Thank you in advance,
Scott

I did not receive the email

Thank you….I just noticed that mine is firmware A05 and that was noted as “Only for Sample” in the documentation. Is it still safe to update this modem from A05 to A07?