RM520N-GL debug UART test points

Hi, I accidentally disabled the AT command port over USB on my RM520N-GL. I’d like to access AT commands over the debug UART to fix this.

Debug UART pins are not in the M.2 connector pinout, so they must be 2 of the test points at the bottom of the board. May I know which test point is RXD and which test point is TXD (debug UART receive and transmit)?

Or, alternatively, are you able to send me a firmware image that will reset the USB configuration? I have tried flashing a firmware upgrade through QFlash but it did not reset USB configuration.

Dear @CoolNum
How did you disable AT command port?
I checked HD document, it doesn’t have uart port.

@silvia I sent
AT+QCFG=“usbcfg”,0x2C7C,0x0801,1,1,0,0,1,0
when I meant to send
AT+QCFG=“usbcfg”,0x2C7C,0x0801,1,1,1,0,0,1
(because different firmware versions have different numbers of parameters for this command, and I mistakenly deleted a “1” from the middle rather than the “0” at the end while copying a command from my notes that I had used earlier with a different module on a newer firmware)

Is there a rescue method that you can send me then? I have access to the diag (DM) port if there is some command that could help, or I can boot the device into Sahara for flashing if you have a firmware image that will reset USB configuration.

Dear @CoolNum
Did you have modem port as below?
This port can be used to send At command.

It was in MBIM mode when I last configured it, so yes it does show up under “Network Adapters” (not under “Modems”). If there is a way to send commands, please let me know how!

Dear @CoolNum
It seems you also disabled modem port, we didn’t have other port to send AT command.
Is it possible to contact with your provider and send it back to recover?