RM502Q-AE with NX

Hello,

I am trying to configure Quectel RM502Q-AE with NX. I am using this manual Quectel_LTE_5G_Linux_USB_Driver_User_Guide_V2.0.pdf. But here on page 9 and 10 the name of this module is not mentioned. Is this manual applicable for this module RM502Q-AE? Also where can we get the drivers of this modem for linux? We have this driver Quectel_Linux_USB_Serial_Option_Driver_V1.0 but the kernel we have in our OS is not available in this file. Our OS kernel is 4.9.201-tegra. I already tried updating kernel version but it is not updating. How to solve these problems?

uectel_LTE_5G_Linux_USB_Driver_User_Guide_V2.0.pdf manual is applicable for the module RM502Q-AE. But you need install your new option driver, I will send it to you via email.

@Isaac.Wang-Q I have the same module, could you forward the documentation/drivers for Linux and latest firmware revision to me too? What is the revision code of the latest firmware for the RM-502Q-AE?

Hello, three weeks have passed and I had some issues with the current firmware on the 502Q-AE, RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G. I heard that there are some updates like R11A07 or greater, @Isaac.Wang-Q could you attach it?