RM502Q-AE Firmware Request

Hello, I need to download the RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.006.01.006 firmware package. Thank you for your help.

Updated post content

I have sent it to your email,please check

Hello, would you kindly email that firmware to me as well? I have same modem. Thank you.

Can I have a copy of RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.006.01.006? Much appreciated.

Can I please get the same firmware too? Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I asked the vendor of my Router which has the RM502Q-AE modem, for the following firmware.

RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.006.01.006

They had told me about it on the first place, and now they don’t answer after they send me here to ask for it… Just why do they sell routers with Quectel modems and not offer support afterwards.

All I need is dual SIM support, and they said that the modem had to be updated by Quectel, I migrated from Sierra Wireless because of the better service… I wondering if I made the right choice…

Please re-ask and create your question, which may be answered by another FAE

If this firmware have dual SIM support, may I have a copy?

Thank you,

Sorry, please resubmit your question, I can’t help you solve this problem

Hello, would you kindly email that firmware to me as well? I have same modem. Thank you.

@herbert.pan-Q R13A03 for the RM502Q-AE, can you please share it?

lteand5gwarehouse@gmail.com

R13A02 is the latest version,currently, and I have sent it to your email

can you please send me the latest version of firmware for the RM502Q-AE, RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.006.01.006 as well please? Additionally, can you provide directions for updating the firmware? thank you

1 Like

Can you please send me the latest firmware for the RM502Q AE? Please also provide directions for updating. Thank you