RM502q-AE Bricked

I flashed 2 RM502q-ae, the update corrupted something in the modems and I am having trouble recovering them. I read online where someone else has retrieved a XQCN file and software to recover them. RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.006.01.006 was the version that caused the issue on both modems. The symptoms are strange. Mikrotik routeros device will not load lte interface with it and when hooked to pc, it acts like you have no lte/5g signal as if the radios are not enabled. The issues started as soon as I loaded the update. I have tryed resetting modem with at+cfun=1,1. I have rolled back software to RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.004.01.004 and issue now remains. I even tryed RM502QAEAAR13A02M4G_01.001.01.001. It’s as if the update is corrupted and is messing up the software in the modems. Anyone have any ideas to try and recover these modems?
Thanks

Dear @ar24i
Actually, did you confirm with Mikrotik that if there have any idea for this?
And did Mikrotik accept to upgrade the firmware by user?

I updated the device via usb. These are new builds. I have several of these. That update brick these two modems. At first I thought it might be a defective modem, but after the second one I assume its the update file and not the modems at all. Before updating them they worked.