Hello, I have RM500U-CN module and need to update - please can you send me the latest firmware?
ATI -
Quectel
RM500U-CN
Revision: RM500UCNAAR02A04M2G
at+gmr -
RM500UCNAAR02A04M2G_01.001.01.001
Many thanks.
Hello, I have RM500U-CN module and need to update - please can you send me the latest firmware?
ATI -
Quectel
RM500U-CN
Revision: RM500UCNAAR02A04M2G
at+gmr -
RM500UCNAAR02A04M2G_01.001.01.001
Many thanks.
I have sent the latest firmware to your email,pls check
Great, many thanks - all received!
Can you tell me brief instructions for using QFlash to update the module, please?
Do I simply load the .pac file:
udx710_module+initgc+console+sec-user-native_FDDNRSEC_21A.pac
Many thanks!
Dear @radiomean
Yes, load .pac file.
Right, many thanks. All the best!
Hi,
I have RM500UCNAAR03A09M2G_01.001.01.001 if a newer version is available could you sent to me? Also I saw somewhere there is a web UI version also available any chance I can get that?
Dear @Peter_xyz
I have sent to your email, please check.
For webUI, we don’t have this.
can please also send to me? wilson29@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
it always cannot perform CA, low speed than a smart phone on LTE.
ATI
Quectel
RM500U-CN
Revision: RM500UCNAAR01A18M2G
AT+QGMR
RM500UCNAAR01A18M2G_01.001.01.001
AT+CSUB
SubEdition: V01
AT+CGMM
RM500U-CN
Dear @Wilson_Lau
I have sent to your email, please check.
I have sent to your email, please check.
well received, thanks. btw, this module support LTE CA? do you have the CA combination document? Thanks.
I have sent it to your email, please check.
got it, thanks a lot.