RM500Q-GL support of band n28

I’m testing the RM500Q-GL modem and I saw in the Hardware Design specification (V1.0, 2020-08-31) that a lot of bands including n28 are under development and only planned for 5G NR SA. Is already known when the bands will be supported? This band is used in Germany by Vodafone for NSA.

Dear Steffen,
RM500Q-GL latest firmware already support n28 SA, while can’t support n28 NSA, if you need n28 NSA, we recommend RM500Q-AE which can support richer endc combinations.

Can you pls advise which 5G bands the RM500Q-AE supports? I can’t find the detail information.

Thanks.

Hello Jeffson,
I have just replied to you in other place.We will send the documents what you want after you provide your mail, company name and address. Thanks.

guys

courious if you have the GL model working on N28 as a 5GSA device ?

Dear Sir,
Yes, we have ,our -GL/AE module both can support n28 5GSA. If you want to buy, please contact our local sales or distributor, thanks!

could you share the correct AT command needed to set this device up as a N28 device , we have a loan GL device but struggle to connect on the N28 band , we have order over 150 units and just require what is the correct parameter set to use.

thanks

Hello Arnold,
Generally there are no need with extra at commands to send for n28 SA connection. In order to better support you, could you answer below questions? About your issue, we will ask our local FAE to support you.Thanks!

• Company name and located city:

• Project name (so we can refer to it in the future):

• Application type:

• Estimated Annual Units (for series production):

• Project timeline:

• Current status:

• From which distributor do you buy Quectel modules & EVB kits?

• Do you have EVB kit for this application?