RM500Q-GL Latest Firmware

Hello,

Would it be possible to get the latest firmware and firmware flash utility for the RM500Q-GL chip.

The revision of my chip is RM500QGLABR11A03M4G

Can I also get the latest version of QNavigator for Windows.

Thanks
William

Dear Sir,
Please download the latest firmware and upgrade tool from below link
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/assistant-fae_quectel_com/ErGQ98QN6ytHibvYjbhUvEQB1fz6lBGTe54pfmrJ-Yrllg?e=gmXNOe

QNavigator tool is not applicable to 5G module now,if you want to send AT commands, please use QCOM tool instead.Thanks!

Hi Peter,
I tried the the firmware zip from share point with my RM500Q-GL (RM500QGLABR11A03M4G):
grafik
What went wrong?
BR Frank

Dear Sir,
I can download the firmware from above link(RM500QGLABR11A05M4G_01.001.01.001.zip), please check your side and try one more.

The latest firmware is RM500QGLABR13A01M4G_ 01.001.01.001.zip, but it was not released officially. It is recommended that the organization request the official release。。

R13 firmware @silvia can you share it by mail?

Dear @Alessandro
Please contact with your provider firstly next time, they have access to get the latest firmware.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hi @Peter.Zhu-Q I just tried to get into the link and it was basically empty. Could you resend the updated link maybe?

Moreover, in the RM500Q-GL Hardware Design datasheet, the bandwidth that can be used for each band refers to document [2], but I could not find it anywhere. Could you please share it as well?

Thank you very much

Hello @Peter.Zhu-Q

I tried also to go to the link you provided but is says that: “Sorry, you cannot access this document. Please contact the person you shared this document with.”

How can i get the newest RM500Q-GL firmware and Windows 10&11 driver?

Current modem firmware: RM500QGLABR13A03M4G_01.201.01.201

Thank you!

Dear @Bernat
For hardware document, please login quectel website to download.

Dear @MakeD
RM500QGLABR13A03M4G_01.201.01.201 is the latest firmware.
For windows driver, please login quectel website to download.