RG502Q-EA Latest Firmware

Hello, can i have latest firmware for RG502Q-EA?

1 Like

Dear Sir,
What is your current firmware?

actually my project version should be RG502QEA_VA
RG502QEAAAR11A06M4G.
Also can i know if i need to reset it after upgrade?
i have this command:
AT+QCFG=“ResetFactory”
Is it usefull?

Here you are,thanks!

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/assistant-fae_quectel_com/EdgYkHKediJJu0WlAeOEgtwBLTAimDtb-LrvsgjsCoqCWQ?e=t9vgTf

Actually, thats the firmware i have now, i wanted to ask if you have the new version, i think is R13 something, like RG502QEAAAR13A and something M4G as final.
Also, can i have RG502QEAAAR11A03M4G as well please?
Thank you

I have RG502QEAAAR11A06M4G atm, i wanted R13 version, which should be latest.
Also, can i have RG502QEAAAR11A03M4G as well please?

Dear Sir,
R13 is the latest, but if you have not any issue, we don’t recommend to make a upgrade.
Please also tell below information, so i can ask local FAE guys to better support you, thanks in advance~
• Company name and Located city:
• Project name (so we can refer to it in the future):
• Application type:
• Estimated Annual Units (for series production):
• Project timeline:
• Current status:
• From which distributor do you buy Quectel modules & EVB kits?

Why is it so? i read whit R13 update, you can 5G CA, before this version, you can’t
Is R13 a beta firmware?

I meat that, if you use R11 firmware well, it is not necessary to upgrade to R13. Even R13 is a official release firmware, please kindly know it.

I would like to update the firmware in this modem to version: RG502QEAAAR11A07M4G_01.001.01.001

at the moment I have:

Revision: RG502QEAAAR11A03M4G

Is there any option to do this with AT commands ?. My modem is LGA version so I can’t connect it to my computer. It is part of the zyxel nr7101 router but I changed the software to openwrt - in my opinion, the hardware is more functional with this software. Do I have any options for uploading the firmware?

QFirehose, but it’s not inside normal OpenWRT. you can use ROOter which have it already inside.

Ok I did it myself in openwrt. Thank you for your answear Stiel

Hello, can you send me latest RG502Q-EA Firmware version please?

Hello, can i have latest firmware for RG502Q-EA?

Hello,

Can I request for this version. RG502QEAAAR11A06M4G

Thank you.

Dear @thon
We have the latest firmware baesd on R13, did you want to get it or just want RG502QEAAAR11A06M4G?

Dear @loeveo
Sorry for the late, I have sent it via Message, please check.

Hi! Can you give me an R13 baseline firmware for RG500Q-EA?

Dear @LYFG
I have sent it via Message, please check.

Hello Silvia,
I am currently troubleshooting a problem with our client. Current firmware is RG502QEAAAR13A03M4G. I am trying to revert the unit to an older version because we have another unit that works fine with RG502QEAAAR11A06M4G.
Thank you.
Regards,