RG500Q-EA Documentation missing

Hello, I have received the RG500Q-EA evaluation kit. It is nice, but I did not receive any documentation. There is also no information about the RG500 under the link of the short description.
For further tests and actions I need an AT manual and a HW description (Pinout, Dimension LGA…)

Where can I find these documents?

Dear Reinhard,

Thank you for your enquiry. I am Peter from the FAE Department of QUECTEL Wireless Solutions.
can you tell your company name, and where are you from.About 5G documents, according to the company’s regulations, NDA must be signed and put watermarked before it can be sent to customers.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Hi Peter,

I’m from SIGOS GmbH located in Germany. I’m responsible for HW-Development and -Integration.

How can I receive the NDA documents?

Dear Reinhard,
thanks for your information.can you tell your email address, i can send to you by email.thanks.

Hi Peter, in the meantime I received documentation and learned that already a NDA exist. The NDA was arranged and signed from our product management. So we (SIGOS GmbH) should listed in your NDA database.
The documentation enables me to design the foot print of the RG500Q-EA for out layout program. The only thing I still looking for is the 3D model (STEP) of RG500Q-EA.
Could I please receive such 3D model to complete the foot print. Thanks.