Reset IP Address

When running the command
AT+CGPADDR= 2
I am given the following string as the response.
+CGPADDR: 2,“38.7.252.32.161.181.69.45.172.57.185.11.100.80.100.63”
These seem to be multiple IP addresses. When rebooting the modem all except the first 4 segements update. Which leads me to believe that the first four segments are the IP of the modem itself. my question is, how do you change / update the modem IP address to where the APN thinks it is a different device?

This is your IPv6 address. Run AT+CGPIAF=1,1,1,0 before AT+CGPADDR and you will get a better output.
38.7.252.32 corresponds to 2607:FC20, that is the prefix assigned to your provider (T-Mobile ?).

The AT+CGPADDR=2 command returns the IP address for profile (context) 2.

For most providers, profile 2 is used for IMS (VoLTE and perhaps SMS transport). In that case, the APN for profile 2 is likely to be “ims”.

What APNs have you got associated with which profiles? Use: AT+CGDCONT? to find out.

You would normally use profile 1 for data traffic.

Thanks for the replies, ill look into those commands and see if i can make sense of things. So for a little context, i use the modems to send regular MMS notifications to subscribers, then one day out of the blue the modems messages started getting filtered. taking the same sim card out of the modem and putting it in a phone allowed full use. So my guess is that there is some other identifier on the modem is causing the “filtering” or what ever it is. IMEI’s have changed, my only other guess is that, since its MMS, it has to do with IP filtering at the MMSC level.