I would like to obtain the latest firmware available for the LC29HBA and LC29HBS modules.
I am developing a Rover + Base application.
I would like to obtain the latest firmware available for the LC29HBA and LC29HBS modules.
I am developing a Rover + Base application.
HI @Manoel_Sousa can you share you LC29HBA firmware version? For LC28HBS, the last release is LC29HBSNR11A01S. Then the module already EOL.
Best regards,
Base:
Rover:
HI @Manoel_Sousa I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package. Best regard.
Would like to request the firmware of lc29hbs, it seems that i bricked it. The blue power light is still on and the gnss red light still blinks but i can’t receive rtcm messages or any response from the console. I will try to re flashed the firmware to revive it.
thanks
ximilion
Hi @ximilion, please check your email, I have sent you the latest FW version for LC29H(BS).
Best Regards.
Hi Quectel Support Team,
Could I please get the firmware for the LC29H EA? It is unable to track satellites—meaning it can no longer obtain a position fix—and I would like to restore its functionality.
Thank you.
raspico@outlook.jp
Hi @raspico would you mind sharing the current firmware version? Please use below command to check:
$PQTMVERNO*58
Alternatively, instead of upgrade to new firmware, you may want to check the overall configuration like antenna used and its connection, antenna placement and tested under open clear sky.
Other than that, you also can try to restore back to default setting using below commands and see if this helps:
$PQTMRESTOREPAR*13 //Restore back to default parameter setting.
$PQTMSAVEPAR*5A //Save the parameter into the flash.
Then do the hardware reset by pressing the reset button.
Best regards,
Hello mohamad.firdaus,
The result of the $PQTMVERNO*58 command is: $PQTMVERNO,LC29HEANR11A03S_RSA,2023/10/31,16:52:14*2B
I restored the default settings, installed the antenna outdoors, and left it running for about 30 minutes, but it failed to acquire a fix. No satellites are being detected (GSV).
For reference, GNSS functions on devices like smartphones are working correctly, so I know the issue is not caused by environmental factors such as noise.
Thank you for your assistance.
Please check other thead.
Request for latest firmware for LC29H-DA (currently NR11A03S) - IoT Modules / GNSS Module - Quectel Forums
Best Regards, Dobrica