Hello Quectel Support Team,
I hope you’re doing well! I’m currently working on a project using the Quectel EC200A module (Revision: EC200AEUHAR01A21M16). As part of my debugging and analysis process, I need to use CATStudio software to view network logs. I understand that for this I might need the corresponding .db files for the module.
Could you please let me know where I can find these files, or kindly provide them if possible? I’d really appreciate your help with this.
Thanks so much in advance!
Best regards
Hi there,
Attached below is the db file as requested.
DBG
if you have question, please let me know.
Thank you for your quick response, Sir,
First, I might need a bit of help uploading the '.db’ and ‘.txt’ files properly into CATStudio,
I successfully downloaded and uploaded the file in the app (CATStudio). This is the database status in CATStudio, I wonder if it is correct,
After I set up the configuration of the database, it appears the decoder is not able to properly decode the LTE packets. I mean, the received packets’ descriptions are EARFCN and PCI, and nothing more is showing (I’m currently scanning only LTE data), one sample line is like below:
Device | Index | PC Time Stamp | Comm. Time Stamp | ASN1/ CS1 | Name | Description
0 | 276727 | 26–06-18 11:42:57.601 | 09:04.456.207 | ASN1 | Unkown Message Sent! Type:0, logicChannel 11550185 | EARFCN:100 PCI:383
and the near window, which is used for the decoder to show the ASN. 1 tree for other RATs (e.g., 3G), shows:
’Error decoding ASN1 data from log file:’
The same issue persists for 2G; I can’t parse and decode network packets, however, for this RAT, not the tree window nor the ASN. 1 viewer is empty.
Another thing I’m seeking to discover is a decoder for Mac-LTE packets. I wonder if decoders of such exist, or a guide on achieving that.
Thank you for your time and effort!