Request for Linux RM520N SDK build source code

I would like to request the Linux SDK build source code and documentation for the RM520N. I need to build a custom RM520N firmware for personal business use.

Also would like to ask for the difference in firmware for the RM520N between the listed below?

RM520NGLAAR03A02M4GA

RM520NGLAAR03A03M4G_01.200.01.200

Thank you in advance.

Dear @Alpha
For the difference between the two firmware, please check the release note in RM520NGLAAR03A03M4G_01.200.01.200.

For SDK build source code, @Puck-Q please help to check if we can provide.

The notes included do not mention (RM520NGLAAR03A03M4GA) notice how this version ends in an “A” and it contains a release notes document of its own. However there are no comparison notes on either one. Thank you

Hi @Alpha

Sorry, we cannot release the SDK in the forum. You need to contact local sales to learn the details, or please give me your email address and I will transfer the process to a sales colleague.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dear @Alpha
RM520NGLAAR03A02M4GA
This is a certification firmware, do you any specical requirement?

Can you use the email on my profile here?

Is the certification for the network providers?
Basically what I want to do is add custom MBN profiles, and create a custom landing page that displays the modem cell signal metrics in an “ipk” application embedded in the modem to use with the 5G EVB Kit or similar pcb board powered over ethernet (POE). Part of a beta test program for personal and private internet for business use. Thank you.

Dear @Alpha
Actually, if you don’t want to do the certification for the network providers, it is not recommanded to use this firmware.
Currently, what do you want to use? Quecopen or standard?

I would like to use Quecopen if its supported for 5G modules (RM520, RM521, Etc.) on Windows environment prefered, but I can use Ubuntu if necessary.