Request for latest firmware for LC29H-DA (currently NR11A03S)

Hi @Guto, could you check which firmware you are currently using by sending $PQTMVERNO*58 command in QGNSS Console window.

Hi @joels,

Please check your email, I have sent you the lates firmware version.

Could you please answer some additional questions I have sent to your mail?

Best Regards, Dobrica

Hello Quectel Support,

I have a Waveshare LC29H-DA GPS/RTK HAT.
Current firmware: LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA,2024/03/19,13:55:31

I am using it as an RTK rover with RTCM/NTRIP corrections. It reaches RTK Fixed but frequently drops back to Float despite clear sky and consistently low DOP.

I would also like GST NMEA output for horizontal/vertical accuracy in QField.

Could you please send me the latest LC29H-DA firmware, preferably LC29HDANR11A04S_RSA or newer, along with the upgrade instructions/tools?

Thank you.

@Jon,

Please check your email, I have sent you latest firmware with upgrade guide documentation.

Additionally, I have sent you some questions and request needed for clarifying this issue.

Best Regards, Dobrica

Hello Quectel Support Team,

I have exactly the same problem, my LC29HDA has a very instable RTK connection.
Could you please also send the latest firmware for the LC29HDA to me?

Best regards and many thanks in advance