Request for latest EC25-E firmware having support for AT+QOPS command

Hi,

Please provide the requested information and also the latest AT command manual as well.

Do the RM500Q-GL 5G module support similar commands?

Regards

hi,ketan.asm:
What is your current firmware version?
Do you need the latest version of the firmware or the latest instruction manual, or both?

Hi Herbert,

I need both (i.e. Latest firmware and resp. AT command manual)

AT+QCOPS is the old command and AT+QOPS is the new recommended command, I guess.

Thanks

hi,ketan.asm:
Please provide your current firmware version

Hi Herbert,

The current firmware version is EC25-E-FA_Firmware_Release_Notes_V0611_01.001.01.001
(EC25EFAR06A11M4G_01.001.01.001)

To remind,

• Need the latest firmware and AT manual for AT+QOPS command (old command AT+QCOPS)
  • The 5G modules RM500Q-GL & RM500Q-AE support a similar feature or command? (i.e. QuecCell AT Commands)

Regards

please download the latest fireware:
https://quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_dom_quectel_com_cn/EUIZdoY6UulCsSyH9MyqEogBHwqpl4dGhA4C0nIKIgRH_w?e=dq1lTm

Hi,

Thanks for the firmware.

But it does not support AT+QOPS command.

AT
OK

AT+QOPS?
ERROR

AT+QCOPS?
OK

Hi Herbert,

I am using the AT+QCOPS command to scan network information without a SIM card specifically.

I am unable to understand your reply. Please explain.

AT+QOPS? the command returns ‘ERROR’, as I understand this means that command is not present at all.

Moreover, the command AT+QOPS is any better than AT+QCOPS? Please guide.

And lastly, the 5G module do support AT+QCOPS or AT+QOPS command to scan network information without a SIM card?

Thanks in advance

Hi Herbert,

At last, the AT+QOPS command is working, Thanks :slight_smile:

The only issue that remains is, the AT+QOPS command output does not give the BAND # whereas, AT+QCOPS does give it.

Any solution?

Thanks

hi,ketan.asm:
Sorry, I have not conducted relevant tests about the AT Command at present. I only know how to use the command through reference documents. Is there any other AT Command that can solve your problem?

Hi Herbert,

AT+QCOPS & AT+QOPS are the only available commands for the required purpose.

Is there any way we can report this issue? So that it can be fixed by updating the firmware.

I just need Band # in AT+QOPS output just like AT+QCOPS.

Thanks

If you are dealing with 4G cells, you might be able to use the EARFCN-to-band shell script I wrote, at least in the short term.

https://pastebin.com/5vZLEvVk

Usage:

chan2band.sh 9410
B28

Hi,

I will refer to it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas