Request for EG25G firmware

Hi,

My EG25G firmware is “EG25GGCR07A02M1G_30.001.30.001” and please send me the message with the link to download the latest firmware.

In addition, I’m searching the way to solve the issue I have encountered.
The LTE band that the mobile system service provided are B1+B3+B7+B8.
When I tried to use my EG25G to connect internet.
The link rate that windows shows sometimes up to 400Mbps, and of course the link seems exist but no data received or transmitted until I tried to use AT+QCFG= “band”,bff,C4,0,1 to restrict the use of some LTE band and decrease the link rate to 150Mbps.
My EG25G firmware is “EG25GGCR07A02M1G_30.001.30.001”, and the Driver I used is “Quectel_Windows_USB_DriverQ_NDIS_V2.3_EN”.
If there are any solution to solve the issue, please let me know. Many Thanks.

BR,
JH.

hi ,
The new firmware has been sent to you.

hi,
Can you describe your problem in detail? Is it a speed issue?

Hi Anna,

I think yes, because sometimes I cannot connect to the internet and I check the link speed according to the following image. It shows the connection speed is 400Mbps.
If the internet connection back to normal, the connection speed that shows is 150Mbps.

To solve the issue, I tried many ways and finally I use the following AT command to temporary solve the issue.

“AT+QCFG= “band”,bff,44,0,1”

The above the command restrict EG25G to use only the LTE band B3 & B7.
If I tried to use LTE band B1+B3+B7+B8 by the following command. The internet connection became to unstable. (My mobile service provider support LTE Band B1+B3+B7+B8)

“AT+QCFG= “band”,bff,c5,0,1”

In the mean time, my cellphone which use the same mobile service retain the stable internet connection.

By the way, I cannot download the firmware from the link you provided because I cannot access Quectel’s sharepoint space by my private Microsoft Account.

Best Regards,
Johnny Hsieh

hi,
I re-sent the firmware link so I can update it here.

Hi Anna,

Thank you! This time I could download the firmware.
However, I think the toold Qflash is necessary for starting the process.
Could you send me a link to download it? Many Thanks!

Oh! I found it from download zone. The Qflash version is 6.7…

B.R.
JohnnyH

hi substar,

I also sent a link to see if you’ve found it.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sending me the link again.
I have download the Qflash tool from the official web site and successfully update the firmware.
I’m now observing if the issue that I encontered before will again be observed after updating the FW.

This time I use the following AT commands to allow the EG25G to use all the supported bands and set the band priority to B7, B3, & B8.

AT+QCFG= “band”,bff,C5,0,1
AT+QCFG= “lte/bandprior”,7,3,8

B.R.
JohnnyH.