Request firmware update v.13 for EG18EA

Hi @borodovich
I send to you too by chatbox,pls chk.

1 Like

“Image uploading failed. The selected files is an illegal image.”

Marvelous. The same update file was flashed without any problems after a few hours. Miracles. Many thanks for the help!

Hello, Thanks for all the job done and shared.

My hardware: Zyxel LTE5398-M904.
I did an online update weeks ago. The router has now this couple (module and Firmware) EG18EAPAR01A11M4G & V1.00(ABQV.4)C0.
But it doesn’t solve my aggregation issue with Illiad (FREE FR) ISP. CA disappear slowly and never come back until reboot of the device.

I tried to update module with V12 & V13 (which should fix CA issue) but nothing is working ( I’m blocked in V11). No error message during upgrade (device reboot but no changes). I tried to downgrade to ABQV.3 before doing again the module update procedure without success.

Is there another way to perform the module update (by ssh maybe) instead of GUI?
:frowning:

Thanks for your ideas.

You’re not using the firmware from Zyxel, but from Netgear.

You may revert to version 8 of the LTE module

and then upgrade with the official version 12 of LTE module from Zyxel

I didn’t notice it was the one from netgear :-o

Reverted to 8 and updated to 12 done successfully. Thanks a lot. Let’s see if my CA issue is fixed now…

Thanks a lot for your fast answer and the solution given!!

1 Like

CA seems way more stable now (A13 version). I just need to fix the band selection at the morning (My mobile carrier “Free” shutdown some frequencies during the night) to attach to the right band and have CA working again… This command (cfg cellwan_mapn edit --Index 1) seems efficient to do so but I tried to automatize with crontab without success (Crontab is erased at each reboot/// :frowning: ). Let’s see how to make it being permanent after reboot (If anyone has Ideas, He’s more than welcome).

Thanks again for all your informations and help

Can you also send me the FOTA from EG18EAPAR01A12M4G to EG18EAPAR01A13M4G please?

I have got problems with stable CA and hope that v13 will fix this.

Can you also send me the upgrade from EG18EAPAR01A12M4G to EG18EAPAR01A13M4G please?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
there is no band 1 with EG18EAPAR01A12M4G and EG18EAPAR01A13M4G.
3, 8 and 20 still running very good.
With EG18EAPAR01A08M4G all 4 bands are available.
Any ideas?

Thank you,

Router: LTE5398-M904
Firmware: V1.00(ABQV.4)C0
Provider: O2 (Telefonica)

Hello,

I have Zyxel LTE5398-M904 (bought in Amazon, used in Poland networks) and facing issue with no internet after IP address change by cellular operator. According to several threads both on this and Zyxel forum, this issue seems to be solved by v13 version of modem firmware. On Zyxel site there is already upgrade from R01A08M4G to R01A12M4G, but there is no upgrade to 13.

@lyman-Q Can You send me DFOTA upgrade from EG18EAPAR01A12M4G to EG18EAPAR01A13M4G?

Thank You in advance.

Hello, can i have the 12 to 13 version? Or the 12 to 08? The 12 version is not working good for me. Thx