Quectel MC60 SD card issue

Hi,
I faced a weird issue with MC60c, I was trying to upload and download files through FTP from SD card. This was happening only through the Picture folder in the SD card(it will download and upload only into the picture folder). The problem is how to access the picture folder like listing the files in picture folder? Suppose if I want to record audio and store into the sd card/picture folder how to do that?

According to what I understand from the below screenshot(ref from Quectel File AT commands document) is AT+QFLST=“SD:*” only displays picture folder of SD card but it displays all the files and folders in the main directory of sd card. How is this happening?

Dear Sir,
Could you help to provide your test log to explain your question ? If you want to access the file in SD card, you can use AT+QFOPEN which listed in the document you referred, please check it. As you know that the document is too old, may have some error information need to modification. Thanks!

Hi kyson,
Apologies for the delayed response, I am attaching the log below.
The problem here is not opening a file, as I explained the file which I downloaded from FTP it is being downloaded to a folder of the sd card(SD-card/Picture/example.txt) the example.txt is the file which I downloaded. Just guide me on how to list all the files in that SD-card/Picture folder.

The log file can’t be uploaded I am pasting the log below

AT+QFTPCFG=4,"/RAM/"

OK
<-- Other URC: type=101
AT+QFTPPATH="/hello/"

OK
AT+QFTPGET=“hello.txt”

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

+QFTPSTAT: WORKING

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

+QFTPSTAT: TRANSFER

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

+QFTPSTAT: OPENED

OK
AT+QFLST=“RAM*”

+CME ERROR: 4010
AT+QFLST=“RAM:*”

+QFLST: “RAM:hello.txt”,4,102400

OK
AT+QFTPCFG=4,"/UFS/"

OK
AT+QFTPPATH="/hello/"

OK
AT+QFTPGET=“hello.txt”

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

OK
AT+QFLST="*"

+QFLST: “hello.txt”,4

OK
AT+QFTPCFG=4,"/SD/"

OK
AT+QFTPPATH="/hello/"

OK
AT+QFTPGET=“hello.txt”

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

OK
AT+QFTPSTAT

OK
AT+QFLST=“SD:*”

+QFLST: “SD:System Volume Information”

+QFLST: “SD:C.wav”,88892

+QFLST: “SD:a.amr”,331270

OK

Dear Sir,
Could you help to confirm the firmware version that you used now ? I have checked with RD and ST colleague, they all confirmed the function is OK, it can list the file under SD-card/Picture/, so could you try to change another SD card or module to have a try. Thanks!

My firmware version is MC60CAR01A10, I am doing this test on Quectel Developement kit itself.I have changed my sd card and checked still it doesn’t display the files present in SD-card/Picture/ folder. If it worked can you share me a clear screenshot of it with listing the files present in /SD-card/ and listing the files present in /SD-card/Picture/ directory.

Dear Sir,
Sorry for latter answer you, i have pushed our ST engineer to confirm it again, latter can provide the test log to you.
And about your issue, could you help to confirm whether there have the folder named picture inside SD card ? RD suspect that there may have no such folder. Thanks!

I faced issue while downloading the file from ftp server, I tried a lot without having Picture folder in SD card others suggested me by creating Picture folder in SD card manually so that ftp download works.
I am confirming that Sd card has a picture folder which was created by me manually.

Dear Sir,
Sorry for delay answer you. Please check the following test log in my side and follow up the test steps to have a try again. Thanks!

Thanks kyson, I ll have try at my end