Quectel EC200T-AU minipci module does not work after uploading the firmware

Hello, I have a problem with the EC200T-AU mini pci module, it did not work, the AT commands to make HTTP requests gave error 730, so I updated the firmware for which they gave me “EC200TAUAAR05A06M16_01.001.01.001” I followed the steps to upload the file in Qflash 6.1 the process ended but now the pc does not recognize the com ports of the device it is as if the pc disconnected the module in a second since the sound is heard, it is not a problem with the driver I think it is the firmware
Thank you

Hi @Heriberto_Guerra
The problem is that the port is not displayed, right? Does the USB port recognize it? Can you re-upgrade to the original firmware version to try?

Hello, the pc emits the usb port detection sound but a second later it disconnects it, with the factory firmware it did recognize the com ports, I can’t go back to a previous version since I don’t have previous firmware versions.

Hello, could you send me the factory firmware of the EC200T-AU module?

Hi @Heriberto_Guerra
Sorry, we cannot release the factory version. I have sent you the previous firmware package for you to try.

I haven’t received the file from the previous version, could you send it to me again.
I tried these versions and it doesn’t work, when I loaded the EC200TAUAA version, the module lost the com port

EC200TAUAAR05A06M16_01.001.01.001.zip
EC200TCNHAR05A02M16.zip
EC200TCNHAR05A03M16.zip

The model I have is the EC200T-AU.

Hi @Heriberto_Guerra
I send you EC200TAUAAR05A02M16_01.001.01.001 firmware,pls chk this if it work.

It does not work, in this post the users have the same firmware problem, you can send me all the available versions of the EC200T-AU module and I will test them all to find out which one works