QuecOpen pin mapping quectel_gpio.h to BG95-M3 module pads?

Hello Quectel Community,

My name is Ted, and I am starting to work with Quectel’s BG95-M3 LTE module. I have compiled the example_gpio app, and can see debug messages coming from DEBUG serial port of the evaluation board. I have eval board UMTS&LTE-EVAL-KIT.

The source file “out the box” attempts to configure GPIO pin identified by value ‘32’. This leads to an error message, and there is a comment in the source file that end users may change this pin selection. I’ve located in QuecOpen header files the source file ./quectel/utils/include/quectel_gpio.h, which declares an enum of thirty five symbols PIN_E_GPIO_01…PIN_E_GPIO_36. A couple of these are references in example_gpio.c, but there’s no comment to explain to what this short list of values 0…35 maps.

In example_gpio.c there is a more telling array whose declaration starts this way:

/* !!! This Pin Enumeration Only Applicable BG95-OPEN Project !!!
/
#if defined(_QUECTEL_PROJECT_BG95)
GPIO_MAP_TBL gpio_map_tbl[PIN_E_GPIO_MAX] = {
/
PIN NUM, PIN NAME, GPIO ID GPIO FUNC */
{ 4, “GPIO_01”, 24, 0},
{ 5, “GPIO_02”, 21, 0},
{ 6, “GPIO_03”, 22, 0},

But what I cannot understand is how “PIN NUM”, or “PIN NAME” or “GPIO ID” maps to, relates to the pins of the BG95 module as shown in Quectel_BG95_Series_Hardware_Design_V1.3-1.pdf, on page 26. For example, on page 26 there is a pin number 4, but this pin is associated with PCM_CLK, not any name similar to GPIO_01. And for every “pin num” in the BG95 example_gpio.c array of type GPIO_MAP_TBL this is the case: there’s no obvious mapping of these twenty one pins to the pads on the board side of the BG95.

How may I identify which “PIN NUM” in example_gpio.c maps to a given signal on the UMTS&LTE eval board jumpers J803, J804, J805, J806? These are the breakouts of test points on the BG95 eval kit.

Any documentation or pointers to associate the relationships between these different pin names and test point names will be a great help. Thank you ahead of time for what assistance you may offer!

• Ted

since some internal doc is not fit to share in forum , Pls email to stephen.li@quectel.com , I will share the related mapping table and the doc to you .

Thanks in advance