QuecOpen eint example issue

Hello everyone!

I am currently working with Quectel BC66NB Dev kit. Recently I have been looking through QuecOpen NB1 SDK v1.6 examples and got some strange behaviour eint example (not psm_eint example, just simple gpio eint). Using C_PREDEF=-D EXAMPLE_EINT in gcc makefile I have build firmware and load it with QFlash (v4.18). I am getting several messages in uart terminal:

F1: 0000 0000
V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
00: 0006 000C
01: 0000 0000
U0: 0000 0001 [0000]
T0: 0000 00B4
Leaving the BROM

<–QuecOpen: eint example–>
<–QuecOpen: Ql_EINT_Register OK.–>
<–QuecOpen: Ql_EINT_Init OK.–>

but can’t see any reaction on hardware PullingUp/Down NETLIGHT pin. I’ve also tried setting eint pin to GPIOs available and adding Ql_GPIO_Uninit function - no luck. The only thing I see is that example task is being reset - messages above are periodically received in terminal. Have you faced this problem?

Hello:
GPIO EINT is an example of an external interrupt.You mean to use normal GPIO output. If so, please refer to the GPIO example.

Hello! I do want to handle an external gpio interrupt directly on Quectel BC66 SoC. But the gpio eint example provided in QuecOpen SDK v1.6 does not seem to call interrupt handle on any external gpio event. Can such a behavior be caused by chip revision? In some documents it says that GPIO* is under development and in hardware documents GPIOs have ‘RESERVED’ connection (which means NC at all).