QGPS different modes

Hi,
I’m using EC25-EUX module and I wonder what are different modes of AT+QGPS?
There are 4 modes according to the manual: “Stand-alone”, “MS-based”, “MS-assisted”, “Speed-optimal” and I want to know what are they used for?
I also want to know what is the suitable mode when the module changes its location a lot?
Finally, I would be grateful if you could explain about “fixmaxdist”, “fixmaxtime”, “fixcount”, even though I read the manual, I did not understand their use

Hi,hope it helpful to you.
Stand-alone:The mobile terminal obtains approximate location, time and frequency correction information from the network, and then calculates the location.
MS-based:The mobile terminal shall measure the GPS signals of all visible satellites, complete the calculation of its own position information by using the auxiliary information received from the network, and then return the calculation result of the position information and the accuracy of the calculated position information to the network.
MS-assisted:The mobile terminal measures all the visible satellite GPS signals and uses the data received from the network to optimize the accuracy of the measurement, and then sends the measurement results to the network, which finally calculates the location information of the mobile terminal.
Speed-optimal:The speed at which the location is acquired is preferred