Program firmware using QMulti_DL_CMD

We’ve developed one of our products based on Quectel MC60, and we are developing manufacturing tools. We are working on a QA app that programs and tests our PCB sheet.
We want to program our PCB sheet (including 24 MC60) with our app firmware(written in OpenCPU standalone mode) in one step. I can do it using “Quectel_Customer_FW_Download_Tool_V5.2_EN”, but it only supports eight modules to be concurrently programmed, and it doesn’t have any command-line interface. Having a command-line interface would help, as one can call the app multiple time.
I couldn’t figure out how to do it using “QMulti_DL_CMD_V2.3_EN”.
How to use “QMulti_DL_CMD” to program APP Firmware (not the entire module firmware) on MC60?
Does the “Quectel_Customer_FW_Download_Tool” have a command-line interface?
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

ok, I will send user guide of the QMulti_DL_CMD tool to you via email.

Thank you for your fast reply
I have a more recent version (1.7), but the problem is that I can’t program application firmware (not the module firmware) using this tool. Programming(flashing) module firmware using this tool is OK and straightforward.
The guide only shows how to program module firmware.
Could you check if the application firmware could be programmed(flashed) using this tool?
I want the functionality of “Quectel_Customer_FW_Download_Tool” in the cmd line interface.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

The problem is solved in the last version of the app