Problems with GMS module connection/disconnect EC25-AU modem

Hello,
I’m new with Quectel modem and i am having some problems to warranty the modem connection.
Here is a example of the issue while working.

Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: usb 1-1.1: USB disconnect, device number 10
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: option1 ttyUSB0: GSM modem (1-port) converter now disconnected from ttyUSB0
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: option1 ttyUSB1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now disconnected from ttyUSB1
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: option1 ttyUSB2: GSM modem (1-port) converter now disconnected from ttyUSB2
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: option1 ttyUSB3: GSM modem (1-port) converter now disconnected from ttyUSB3
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: usb 1-1.1: new full-speed USB device number 11 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 03:05:21 kernel: usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 12 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=2c7c, idProduct=0125, bcdDevice= 3.18
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB0
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB1
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB2
Sep 28 03:05:22 kernel: usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB3

thanks in advance.

Hi Carlos_Lozano:
Could you describe the problem in detail?
From your log,I can see that the USB port of the module has been recognized by the computer.
ttyUSB0—USBDM port
ttyUSB1–USBNMEA port
ttyUSB2–USBAT port
ttyUSB3–USBMODEM port

Hi Winnie,
Well at first it is recognized. However after a while it starts to connect and disconnect with out reason, we already test power stability, and it seems ok. we got that problem with 4g modem. In some applications, ang we are investigating, which could be the problem.

This may be caused by frequent module restarts. It is recommended to check the power supply.
You can refer to the documentation linked below:
https://www.quectel.com/download/quectel_ec25_hardware_design_v2-3/

Thanks Winnie,
I will check that… hope it solve my problem…

Hi, Winnie, Thanks, for help. Hope now is working well after power suply check. Now, I woul like to set up, from my Backend software, the route of the modem, those to force the connection to the modem before other kinds, for example… I need to use ppp0 connection, but dont want to set it manually in each restarting process.
Thanks in adavance.

Hi Carlos_Lozano:
After the module restarts, you need to manually dial the PPP,Unable to dial automatically.If your flow is the same every time, try writing a script.When the module restarts and finds the network again, use the script calls the dial-up to dial.

Hi Winnie,
Thanks for answering… Could you please inform, where can I write that script, and if there is any example that can I fallow, I’m new with Quectel, and a little bit lose…

Thanks.

Hi Carlos_Lozano:
There is no example.If you do not manually restart the module frequently, you can manually dial PPP.

Hi Winnie,
Thanks about informations…