Problem with AT+CBC MC60

Hello, I am using M66 and MC60E in my projects. I have used them for about 3 years and no problem with this command. Last project is running for almost 2 yrs. Without ANY software or hardware changes on the device, that command suddenly stop giving the correct % and mV as an answer.
Here is example:
g<at+cbc=?
g<+CBC: (0-2),(0-100),(voltage)
g<OK
g<at+cbc
g<+CBC: 0,100,5605
g<OK
As you see a voltage of 5.6 VDC from a LiPO battery is impossible. I have changed many batteries - same problem.
Any ideas?

Edit: the battery is Nokia 5BL-C and I am using only the positive and negative poles of the battery.

Hello @oroboy , Is super nice to have you here, feel yourself super welcomed!
Please contact @Akso.xie or @eddy - They are the administrators, and will gladly assist you.
Alternatively, you are always welcome to send an email to the support team; support@quectel.com
Thanks, Have a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Hello,Akso. ​Xie and Eddy aren’t in charge of the forums category. Each section has corresponding technical moderator responsible. Due to the large number of posts, they need time to reply. Please be patient, and we will also push them to support you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding. :grinning:

Hello, seems I have found the problem.
When in DTR sleep, you have to wake up with LOW on DTR. I had to put a delay of appr 5000 ms after LOW-DTR and before sending AT+CBC. Then I am receiving correct baterry level readings.For all other AT commands no delay is needed.
PLS check if my statement is correct.

1 Like

Hi
I think you are right, you can test the voltage of the two pins VDD and VBAT

Hi, here is some more info: I have run the device for approximately 24 hours (with the 5 second delay) and occasionally again I have readings of 5.6 VDC. There is no point of measuring the voltage on these pins, since there is no way a LiPO battery to deliver 5.6 volts.
What am I doing wrong?

Here is a picture of AT+CBC command given approximately every 5 minutes. The moduke is in DTR sleep. After waking up the module I wait 5 seconds, then I send the command. As you see it usually works, but eventualy I have again wrong readings.
What could be the solution?
Can somebody help?
PS: The readings are in VDC direktly read from the answer from the module.

Hi
You can try to wait a little longer, it will take some time for the module to re-initialize the hardware after waking up, 5s May be too short