Not getting SIM_VDD in MC60

Hi, i am not getting either SIM_VDD in my design with MC60 module. I rechecked hardware and found everything is correct as per reference design. Please see attached Pic of circuit. R7 & R10 are open.
Module is responding to all AT commands (that mean its UART is working).
But it is not supplying SIM VDD to either SIM Card. I did several restarts, even it then it is not supplying SIM VDD.
I am using a 6 pin SIM card holder from Molex. Cross checked all connection and found them correct.
I tried connecting DTR to gnd as well but it also didnt worked.
Isnt module is supposed to start supplying SIM VDD to both sim cards after RESET through PWRKEY pin?

AT+CFUN is set as 1
AT+QDSIM (i tried with setting 0 & 1 both and in both SIM card slots as well)
AT+CPIN? is giving response as “SIM not inserted”
+QSIMVOL:0
+QSIMDET: 0,0,0

When saw on CRO, found that module is supplying SIM_VDD at startup (Power On/ Reset) but stops it immediately.

Dear Suman,
You can try to use oscilloscope to check the wave form of SIM_VDD/SIM_DATA/SIM_CLK. If it have the correct output of SIM_VDD after module power on, the module may have no issues. Of course, you should set the right AT command. Then it is better to check whether the SIM slot have any issue, you can try it with the weld. You also can try to connect the module SIM card interface with SIM slot without the resistance and capacitance. Thanks!

Hi Kyson,
Thanks for your support. It started working after i removed all the resistances and capacitors.
Now i am facing another issue.

Now, it is always giving “CONNECT FAIL” response immediately after i send “AT+QIOPEN=“TCP”,“xxx.x.x.x”,“xxxx”\n”

I am getting same response even when i am trying with QNavigator.

Moreover, I thought it is because of older firmware version, so i downloaded QFlash_V4.16 and updated the firmware, not module is not responding to any AT Command. When RESET with PWRKEY it is responding with below data :
F1: 5000 0000
00: 102C 0001
01: 1005 0000
U0: 0000 0001 [0000]
T0: 0000 00A3
Boot failed, reset …

Here is complete AT response of my communication for TCP Connection before performing Firmware update.

AT
OK

ATV1
OK

ATE1
OK

AT+CMEE=2
OK

AT+IPR?
+IPR: 115200
OK

ATI
Quectel_Ltd
Quectel_MC60
Revision: MC60CAR01A10
OK

AT+CPIN?
+CPIN: READY
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 18,0
OK

AT+CREG?
+CREG: 0,1
OK

AT+CGREG?
+CGREG: 0,1
OK

AT+COPS?
+COPS: 0,0,“airtel”
OK

AT+CPIN?
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 18,0
OK

AT+CREG?
+CREG: 0,1
OK
AT+CGREG?
+CGREG: 0,1
OK

AT+CPIN?
OK

AT+QIMODE=0
OK

AT+QICSGP=1,“AIRTELGPRS.COM
OK

AT+QIREGAPP
OK

AT+QICSGP?
+QICSGP: 1
OK

AT+QIACT
OK

AT+QILOCIP

ATV1
OK

AT+QIHEAD=1
OK

AT+QIDNSIP=0
OK

AT+QIOPEN=“TCP”,“xxx.x.x.x”,“xxxx”
/Actual IP and Port are intentionally replaced with “xxx.x.x.x”,“xxxx” to not reveal here and to post querry on discussoin forum/

OK
CONNECT FAIL

Dear Suman,
If that, the SIM card issue maybe caused by the connected resistances and capacitors, please double check it. Thanks!
About the connect fail issue, it is better to check whether your server is normal, and whether the SIM card have any limit on the business. You can change another SIM card or another module to have a try again. Thanks!

Thanks @Kyson

As mentioned above, now i am not able to communicate with module as it is not responding to any AT commands.
Can you please help me to sort this out?
Can you provide me correct firmware version?

I got below response before firmware update for module version.

ATI
Quectel_Ltd
Quectel_MC60
Revision: MC60CAR01A10
OK

Please provide correct firmware version and tell me how to update it in module through QFlash_V4.16.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Suman,
Please click the following link to download the MC60CAR01A10 package. Thanks!
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EdItF5WVnTJNvY4sfs3JFVABT-I_DroKkqZ5OWNzX5Rwjw?e=ahThMK
You can check the following Qflash user guide to confirm how to upgrade the firmware. Thanks!
Quectel_QFlash_User_Guide_V2.9.pdf (2.2 MB)

Thanks Kyson. It worked.

dear kyson,

I am in trouble with MC60CAR01A13, I have a similar problem to Suman, it means that the module is supplying SIM_VDD at startup (Power On/ Reset) but stops it immediately.
after your suggestions, I removed everything between the module and the SIM card Holder and I Connected the Simcard Holder Straightly to the module but again I had my Last problem The module is supplying SIM_VDD at startup (Power On/ Reset) but stops it immediately.
It is my Pleasure that I know about your suggestion.