No ip configuration

Hi everyone,

I’m currently trying to work on the EVB with an EG915U module. I want it to be recognised by the system as an entire modem that i can use on my computer as a normal ethernet connection.
For the moment, i installed about all the possible drivers on internet for my platform and it is recognised on my working machine as what i linked under.
I also tried to use the command AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,3 but it didn’t matter.
My computer returned me that there wasn’t any ip configuration for this connection.
Any idea to help me please ? :slight_smile:

Capture1

Capture
The french part above signify “non identified network”

Capture2

Thanks for your help ^^

Update.
The better modifications i did were the following :

I used AT+QCFG=“usbnet”,1 to active the modem mode. Then i rebooted the module to apply the changes with AT+CFUN=1,1. I executed AT+CGATT? to verify if the module was on the PS network. After that i executed AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“<APN>”, "<adresse_ip>",0,0 to define the PDP context and AT+CGACT=1,1 to activate it. To finish i did a AT+CGPADDR=1 to show the ip address of the device.

It still doesn’t work but is also the better way i found, i made it based on the guide.
If you have an idea i would be happy to interact with you.

Hi @Edwin_Fichet
Can you use the AT+QIACT? command to query the current activation status? If the first PDP is activated, you need to use ATR+QIDEACT=1 to deactivate it, and then use the dial command to dial again.

My local test can now get the IP.

Thanks for all you advice, now the module has internet, but how can i do to setup it as a modem on my Win 10 PC please ?