Need Help for Quectel EC200A&EC2x_Series USB Windows 11 ARM64 device driver for Qualcomm SC7180

Hi,

I need urgent help from the expert. I am looking for a device driver for Windows 11 ARM64 (IOT core) “Quectel EC200A&EC2x_Series module” running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Compute Platform (SC7180). Our project will use this module use this module via USB interface so I need to verify that the device is compatible. I tried downloading the driver from the https://www.quectel.com/ but both are x64 & x32.

I have searched on this forum and found the thread about one for Raspberry Pi. I think it may be compatible with the ARM64 structure. Please share the compatible device driver.

Thanks & Regards
Huy Do

hi,
You can try the following drivers.
Quectel_Windows_USB_Driver(A)_Customer_V1.1.5.zip (35.1 MB)

1 Like

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your support, our purchasing has placed the order, and the EC200A module is being shipped. I will test your drivers I will check it when receive the module.

By the way, our lab has an EM06-E LTE module (USB interface). Are your drivers compatible with EM06-E on Windows 11 ARM64, or do I need another driver?

Thanks & Regards
Huy Do

hi huydo,
EM06 may need another driver. If the USB port cannot be recognized during subsequent tests, I will send another driver.
Thank you.

Hi Anna,

Can you share the EM06 driver for ARM64 in this topic so I can quickly test it? I will test the EC200A later and consider options for the project.

Thank you.

hi,
Maybe it can be used universally。