Need EC20 firmware update

Yes, right. Same sim card and different module. 3G Signal is good enough. is my module getting damage ?

You should check whether the software setting is the same, such as nwscanmode, band, nwscanseq,etc. Normally, the module will not damage. Thanks!

Hi i got below results for ATI
Quectel
EC20F
Revision: EC20CEFDLGR06A04M1G

can you please share latest firmware for this and specification for this module.

Dear Sir,
Please check the following link. Thanks!

EC20CEFDLGR06A06M1G:
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EdZtSQgTU11NoI_bYV_g-ngB1UZLqJZLmub4p4C5IILQjQ?e=ovcUic

QFlash tool:
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/ETEmrRvHDCpAoWD3Z7W8_EsBfW0MLVfU9FWV-qxX8x32Pg?e=d4TrWV

Hi,

Got This error
FAIL, Ping_DLoad_Port_MDM9x07 timeout

Dear Sir,
Please make sure you use the right port USB DM port to upgrade the firmware. Thanks!

We have a pool of 16 module having usb serial connection, only showing 16 com ports.

Dear Sir,
Just as i have said that, please confirm whether you use the right COM port to upgrade the module firmware, you can just connect one module to have a try. Thanks!

I got some EC20CB-256-STD modules. When I try to active PDP context, it always return ERROR. Is there any firmware for this module?
Thanks.

Below is some message:
+CPIN: READY

+QUSIM: 1

+CREG: 2

+CGREG: 2

+CREG: 1

+CGREG: 1

+QIND: SMS DONE

+QIND: PB DONE

ATI

Quectel
EC20
Revision: EC20CQAR02A04E2G_GW
OK

AT+CREG?

+CREG: 1,1
OK
AT+CGREG?

+CGREG: 1,1
OK
AT+CEREG?

+CEREG: 0,4
OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CEREG?

+CEREG: 0,1
OK

AT+QIACT?

ERROR
AT+QIACT=1

ERROR
AT+QIACT?

ERROR

Dear Diag,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
Please note that the module you used is quite old, it is better to change to our EC25 module.
For your issue, please use AT$MYNETACT command to active PDP, because it is GW module which used in China State Grid marketing, so it is better not use it in oversea marketing. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,
Thank you for your reply.
I know the EC20 module I owned is too old, and I found a flashed a firmware “EC20CQAR02A09E2G” luckly. I’m so glad this firmware version work. TCP trans/recv testing is OK.
It seems that everything work!
AT+QNTP?

OK
AT+QNTP=?

+QNTP: (1-16),,(1-65535),(0,1)

OK
AT+QNTP?

OK
AT+CCLK?

+CCLK: “80/01/06,00:33:55”

OK
AT+QNTP=1,“time.windows.com”,123

OK

+QNTP: 0,“2020/03/11,11:15:39”
AT+CCLK?

+CCLK: “20/03/11,11:15:48”

OK
AT+CCLK?

+CCLK: “20/03/11,11:15:53”

OK

Thanks a lot! 非常感谢

Dear Kyson,
I use this module for testing, not for commercial applications.
Thanks.

Dear Sir,
We do not recommend you to flash the firmware EC20CQAR02A09E2G into the module with the software EC20CQAR02A04E2G_GW. If the firmware end with suffix GW, it is ok. If have no such suffix, it should not mixed each other. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,
This module is really old. Is there any firmware available for download with the suffix GW(Great Wall / Good Work / 国网 / LOL)? I’d like to flash back the original EC20CQAR02A04E2G_GW or other upgrade firmware suitable for the module. Thank you for you reply.

Please click the following link to download the suitable firmware. Thanks!

https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EV0A1WrRdVhEmpgiX1oMSFgBnuY_huPWIaVspfVynkv6-A?e=UaPc3J

Dear kyson,
Is it possible to set at+ cmgf = 1 permanently? does not return to 0 when the module is restarted.

Dear Kyson,
I emailed the support and never got the firmware, just questions about my project, my provider etc.
Do I need to disclose all my personal info to receive the latest firmware of this buggy (in my case) modem??
If you do not provide firmware updates to users, could you please provide it to cz.nic as many of the turris omnia users with EC20 modem are experiencing major connection stability issues.

Dear Xpop,
If that, it is better to tell me your company name, your email address, and your country. I will share with your information with my colleague internal, and they will send your needed directly via email. Thanks!

Dear Iasutsatu,
If that, you can try the following command. You can set it after you set AT+CMGF=1. Thanks!
AT+QPRTPARA=1

Hi i got below results for ATI
Quectel
EC20F
Revision: EC20CEFDKGR06A04M2G
can you please share latest firmware for this and specification for this module.