NB-IOT Connectivity issue with JIO sim (INDIA) in BG77 module

Hii, Everyone

I have a BG77 GSM module and JIO NB-IOT Sim card (INDIA), I connect sim with module to activate NB-IOT functionality.
But i received every time +CREG: 0,2 response, at once i received +CREG: 0,1 response but after some time continuously i received same response as before 0,2
I can’t get exactly what is the problem is there.

Is anyone can have solution or suggestion for that?

Please it grateful for me :slight_smile:

Roaming service or not?
and we suggest to use AT+CEREG? to check NB/CATM network status.

Hi @Linkin-Q

I tried At+CEREG? command as you say, but still i received 0,2 response and some times 0,0 also

and yes the JIO sim which i have is support roaming service, i think you ask for it right?

Hi @Akshit279

please try with command: AT+QNWCFG=“hplmnsearch_ctrl”,0 to disable HPLMN search when in roaming service, reboot to take effect.

Hi @Linkin-Q
I tried command (AT+QNWCFG=“hplmnsearch_ctrl”,0) as you say ,but still not work for me.
Still I get response 0,0

OK so we need check modem log, do you have skype then we can discuss there for more detail informations.

@ Akshit, Did you tried to set reduced bands instead of checking all bands via AT command? If not then please give a try this

Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz) and Band 8 (900 MHz)

Hi Akshit,

I am trying to get Jio NB-Iot SIM card for a use-case I am working on. How did you get it and can you help me get a Jio NB-IoT SIM card?