Module M25 CME Error 53

Hi all.
Please help me with the M25 module:
SW: M25MAR01A11
OC: M25MA-04-STD
Gives CME ERROR 53. I can not decipher the error. Not declared in the manual.
Issue: Doesn’t send e-mails.
Log:
Quectel_M25
Revision: M25MAR01A11
OK
SMS Ready
AT+GSN

AT+GSN
862723305855****
OK
AT+IFC=2,2&W

AT+IFC=2,2&W
+CME ERROR: 53
AT+CSQ

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 15,0
OK
AT+CREG?

AT+CREG?
+CREG: 0,1
OK

Thanks!

On the face of it, that should be two commands.

AT+IFC=2,2 to set hardware flow control, and

AT&W to write that setting to modem NV memory.

That means “not attached to network due to MT functionality restrictions”, which seems an odd error response, given the command.

I did not have time to look for a solution to the problem for this error.
Tell me please, is this a problem in the M25 module (hardware or software?) Or a problem with a mobile operator (SIM card?).

Have you tried using the two commands as I suggested?

The difficulty is that I can not control the modem. This modem is built into the camera trap (Suntek HC-810M). It doesn’t work like it should. I only have a log on the memory card. I wanted to understand what the problem was initially (in the camera trap or in the SIM card). Do you have any thoughts about this?
P.S.
I tried to change the SIM card with a different tariff and another operator. The modem generates a similar log.
I could not find information in the public domain on error (MT functionality restrictions).

This says the modem is registered with the SIM’s home network. See 3GPP 27.007, section 7.2.

See 3GPP 27.007, section 9.2.1.

I suspect the "+CME ERROR: 53" result has misidentified the reason for the "AT+IFC=2,2&W" command failure, because the command has nothing to do with negotiating or checking on a network connection.

So you want to say that there are no problems with the network?
Fine. I will try changing the settings. But in the configuration there are literally several fields for entering data. I will write about the result.
In reviews of the camera trap, I met a similar problem with a person from another country, but I thought this problem would not affect me.
I will look at the 3GPP 27.007 specification on your recommendation. Thank you.

The modem is saying it has registered with the network successfully. Getting a data connection requires a further step.

I take it this means you can’t run other AT commands, and probably have no other log files that might give us further info.

Right. I have only a generated error log. I will try to change the settings again and analyze the log. Might have overlooked something.