Missing CSI Information in a 5G SA network

Hello everybody!

We are using a couple of RM520N-GL Modules with RM520NGLAAR01A07M4G and RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G firmware to measure 5G Campus networks. For some reason we have two modules which return reasonable CSI information with the command AT+QNWCFG="nr5g_csi" and all the other modules return 0 for mcs, ri, cqi and pmi. The other modules behave normal in any other way. If we switch SIM cards, the same modules return 0 values. The behavior does not depend on the firmware.

Is there maybe any configuration we could have missed?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Thomas

Hello @tgulba Welcome to Quectel Forum. Is nice to have you here! :slight_smile:
Please, contact the forum administrators: @Akso.xie and @eddy .
I bet that they can better assist you. Alternatively, you can mail support@quectel.com
I wish you a great weekend, and I apologise for not having the enough knowledge to help you.
Please keep in mind that staff, moderators, administrators are here in the business hours and days.
I hope that you can find support and solutions quickly.
Shorty.

1 Like

Hello,Akso. ​Xie and Eddy aren’t in charge of the forums category. Each section has corresponding technical moderator responsible. Due to the large number of posts, they need time to reply. Please be patient, and we will also push them to support you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding. :grinning:

Good to know, better just indicate to another users that are in need of some support; the Quectel Support email. So, this will not create a mess for the team of professionals there.
I apologise for the big inconvenient made.