Minimum Set of Data (MSD)

Hello
I can send and receive MSD with two M66 module. Why is MSD received in capital letter while MSD is written in lowercase? What do the characters added to the end of the received MSD mean?

hello,
could you please tell us which module you used and the FW version, thanks!

hello
Quectel_M66
M66FAR01A12BT

dear customer,
Hi,
May I ask how you send this MSD? If it is by SMS, I suggest you check whether the character sets of the two modules are the same

hello
I used these AT commands:
AT+QECCFG=1,“DM”,1
AT+QECMSD=
AT+QECCFG=1,“DT”,1,phone number
AT+QECALL=1,0,0
AT+QECPUSH // Push MSD to PSAP

Also I’m having problems with the MSD interpretations I received, how can I resolve them?
Our team is working on the subject of connected vehicles emergency call that can reduce the number of deaths and injuries caused by traffic accidents.
To simulate the relationship between IVS and PSAP, I have used a sim7600 module as IVS and a M66 module as PSAP.
the M66 module doesn’t receive AT+CMSD command that sent from the sim7600, or I don’t know how to work with it please guide me what shall I do?
I’m also having trouble interpreting the MSD received in the M66 sent via the MSD generated by the sim7600 user manual commands (below) and I cannot ensure that it is received correctly.

AT+CFUN=1
AT+CMSDVERSION=1
AT+CECALLCFG=5,18,8,“WMJVDSVDSYA123456”,14,10,-10,20,-20
AT+CECALLPOS=“121.354138”,“31.221938”
AT+CECALLTIME=1,2017,08,23,15,30,30
AT+CMSDCONTROL=0,0,1
AT+CMSDMESSAGEID=1
AT+CECALLTOUT=“T5”,4000
AT+CMSDOIDDATA=“1.2.125”,“30304646”
AT+CECALLS= phone number،1

Is there a way to understand the concept of MSD created in source and destination?
I would be very grateful if you could guide me in reaching the answer.
Thanks in advance
Best regards,

Ok, I understand what you mean, you use sim7600 as IVS to send MSD data, and then M66 module as PASP to accept MSD data.

In this process, I think you need to make clear the data processing of PASP terminal. In addition, please pay attention to the configuration of your M66 module. You need to configure the M66 module as the PSAP side.

I see you have no problem with the sim7600 setup if you have the following configuration for sim7600:

The AT + QECCFG = 1, “DM”, 1

AT+QECMSD=

The AT + QECCFG = 1, “DT”, 1, and phone number

The AT + QECALL = 0, 1

AT+QECPUSH // Push MSD to PSAP

Please note that I asked two questions:
1- By setting two m66 modules as IVS and PSAP, there is no problem except sending lowercase letters but receiving uppercase letters.
2- By setting sim7600 module as IVS and M66 module as PSAP, because sim7600 belongs to Simcom company, it has different commands and you cannot use the commands of M66 module.
So the final MSD (generated with the 10 command lines above) is not visible on the sim7600, in this case the M66 set as PSAP (AT+QECCFG=1,“DM”,2) will receive the MSD, but how can I be sure that I will receive exactly the same MSD I sent?
It should be noted that sim7600 has the command to send MSD in hex format(AT+CMSD), but M66 does not receive MSD whit this way.

1. The problem of letter case is that M66 as the receiver did not do character conversion, so the data you send is fine.

2. You know that sim7600 supports hexadecimal and M66 does not, so there is no guarantee that M66 will receive data from sim7600 unless you find a way to get them to use the same transmission method