Memory saturation between the Quectel BG96 module and a server comunication

Hello, I am working on a project using the Quectel BG96 module in C and I have found a problem with the communication between the module and the server.

Through the AT+QSEND command I write a text message and by entering \032 (CONTROL+Z) I send it. Once I know that all bytes of the message have arrived correctly at the server, I ask it to tell me what it has received from the server using AT+QIRD=0,1500. And it returns the message correctly.

The problem comes if I then ask it to send another text message, when I request the number of bytes that have successfully reached the server (AT+QISEND=0,0) of the sent message, the previous and new ones are added, even though only the new ones arrive. When this is done repeatedly, there comes a point where so many bytes of sent message accumulate that the code starts to fail.

Is there any way to clear that information so that the counter of sent bytes is reset to 0 for each send? (a command or an internal memory of the module that i dont’n realize?)

Note: I have already tried to clear the memories that I use to store the input and output messages of the module.

Below I write the results of the test carried out to show the problem:

AT+QISEND=0
Send data:

Hola mundo
SEND OK
+QIURC: “recv”,0
AT+QISEND=0,0
+QISEND: 11,11,0
OK
El mensaje ha llegado exitosamente

AT+QIRD=0,1500
Retrieve the Received TCP/IP Data: